I've posted some of these before but had no answers. Others are new questions after playing with some of the expansions. If you can't answer them can anyone tell me how to post to support please.
1. In 'Lords of the River' you can use indirect fire with the longbow men by using an adjacent friendly units line of site. Can you shoot over all terrain this way (hills, forests, buildings, crags) or is it just units you can fire over?
2. In ''Lords of the River', Volley requires that the supporting friendly ranged units must all be touching the unit carrying out the attack, is that correct?Rules state that units must be contiguously in contact (me and my friend argued as he thought it was a misprint and it should be continuously not contiguously. Thus, I think all ranged units that want to add die to the attack must be touching the actual attacker).
3. In 'Lords of the River', can a ranged unit use the volley keyword and indirect fire keyword in one attack? (ie. Can it fire with the extra die from supporting units and also use the line of sight from one of the supporting units?)
4. In 'Lords of the River' if you have a ranged unit in an outpost with a Tower Icon and the enemy unit has no ranged attackers, your ranged unit cannot be attacked at all (as no melee against unit in Tower Icon)? You can keep raining down arrows with longbow men all game?
5. In Tribes of the Vale, the stonecrows card must have a misprint on it. Regardless of rank, all attacks are made with 4 die, thus green rank would be the best (move 2 attack 4)!!!
6. In tribes of the vale, you have to use a hill to access a crag hex. Can you move directly from a crag hex to a plains hex or must you descend via a hills hex too?
7. Using Tribes of the Vale, I played a skirmish where you had to place house tokens on a crag spaces. However, my opponent didn't draw any hills for the skirmish so how are you meant to capture the tokens on them?
8. In Tribes of the Vale Mountain Bred means you can move through a crag to an adjacent hex. Is this movement in addition to any movement taken? Can you move adjacent to a crag hex, move through it, and then continue moving for example? Can you move through a 'free' crag space if it has another unit in it?
9. I cant remember what expansion it's from but there is a 3 hex building terrain. Normally, when you move into a building you must stop. If you are in this large building terrain at the start of your turn can you move to one of its other hexes and then out of it, or must you still stop as if you are entering a normal building? Also, if you and an emeny are in the bulding together do you still get cover 1, as per normal rules, if you melee attack each other? Can ranged units fire from this bulding at an enemy in the same building?
10. Can dogs of war be used against unit in forrest/building hex.
11. Can you discard 2 morale tokens to order any unit or must it be the actual shield tokens that are discarded for this to be carried out?
Thanks for any help.