Score Reports

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mijnjiku

mijnjiku

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:47 AM

I figured it might be interesting to have a place for consolidating score reports so we could see how different builds have worked out for players.  Perhaps this will work as a suggested format. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 5/2/11

2 Players

Score - 67

Turns - 9

Final Threat:

• 33 for the Leadership deck
  • 39 for the Lore deck

Decks:

• Leadership starter deck with 2 Gandalf
  • Lore starter deck with 1 Gandalf

Scenarios Played:

• Passage Through Mirkwood - Beorn's Path ending

Highlights:

• Not Tournament Legal since we only used the 2 starter decks.
  • Scored the 5 Victory Points for taking down Hummerhorns while in the Staging area with Gandalf. (sparing our Heroes the Forced effect)
  • Ended with zero damage on any of our Heroes; all of them survived.
  • First game we played with both Treachery cards and Shadow Effect rules.
  • Completed the encounter deck with only 2 staged cards after the reshuffle.
  • Managed to avoid all 3 "The Necromancer's Reach" cards via Shadow Effects
  • Used 2nd Gandalf in the Leadership deck for Threat reduction.

#2 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:03 PM

Played two games tonight with a friend teaching him the game the first game by game two he was good to go.

Game 1 Passage Through Mirkwood

We used the basic Spirit and basic leadership decks.

We were able to kill Ungoliant's spawn in two turns at the end thanks to my large amount of allies and his playing Gandalf to ping her. We ended with a score of 99 due to quite a few wounds and two dead heroes between the two of us.

Game 2 Journey Down the Anduin.

We built two 50 card decks he used tactics/spirit and I used leadership/lore. He used Gimli, Legolas and Eowyn, I used Aragorn, Glorfindel, Gloin. We were able to plow through at a decent base thanks to Eowyn plus Glorfindel and Legolas getting two kills a turn with unexpected courage on him. So got lots of progress. My threat got quite high by the end as I had started the game at 33. I ended the game at 41 threat due to his playing a Gandalf on me last turn. We ended this game at 84 points, no dead heroes, few wounds, but not many thanks to Glorfindel and his healing plus some healing cards. We were able to kill all but a Goblin sniper on the first turn of phase 3 of the quest and Goblin sniper died next turn so got thru that fairly fast.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS