Jump to content


some questions

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 monk



  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:59 AM

Hi peeps,

can someone have a go at these:

1. Can you use dogs of war at a unit in forest/building hex?

2. In tribes of the vale, you have to use a hill to access a crag hex. Can you move directly from a crag hex to a plains hex or must you descend via a hills hex?

3. I played a skirmish where you had to place house tokens on a crag space. However, my opponent didn't draw any hills for the skirmish so how are you meant to capture the tokens on them?

4. Mountain Bred means you can move through a crag to an adjacent hex. Is this movement in addition to any movement taken? Can you move adjacent to a crag hex, move through it, and then continue moving? Can you move through a crag space if it has another unit in it?



#2 KenToad



  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:14 AM

I think the answer to number one is yes, but I suggest emailing these questions to support.  Then, you will get the official answers and hopefully the answers will get added to the FAQ.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS