• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 weebaldy

weebaldy

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:19 AM

Hiya,

Really new to the game as I only picked up two copies of the core set at the weekend. Just running through the rules and have a couple of noob questions, I hope that is OK.

1-

I can see that to play a four player game you would need two core sets to get 4 trackers and more tokens but as there are 12 heroes and 4 player decks in one core set why, apart from these bits do we need two sets to play ?. 

2-

Related to the above really. I can see no mention of a "different" setup for either the solo or the 4 player game so do the card mechanics scale the game to the number of players or am I missing something.

Looks like a great game and these Forums are REALLY helpful.

Cheers Guys N Gals

#2 weebaldy

weebaldy

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:21 AM

Opps I dont know how this double posted, sorry, can the admins delete this one please

#3 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,357 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:22 AM

1) The reason it says two core sets is for a 4 player game with full size decks you would need two. You can play with 4 players with one core set and use the smaller 30 card decks

2) Setup is the same no matter the players, its the amount of encounter deck cards that changes during the quest phase. 1 per player.

#4 weebaldy

weebaldy

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:12 AM

Excellent  Toqamish, that males sense now

Cheers

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS