Tournament rules

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ser Arthur

Ser Arthur

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:59 PM

Is there tournament rules for LotR LCG ? I thnik not yet, but does anyone knows if there will be some and when ?

#2 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,020 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:03 PM

Not yet but we know from stuff that was written they are planned. Will be a unique scenario played by teams competing to see who gets the best score beating the scenario.

#3 The_Big_Show

The_Big_Show

• Members
  • 645 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:04 AM

I hope the scenarios becomes available at some point after each tournament season.

#4 spirit

spirit

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:51 AM

I'm sure they will be made available. 

#5 Kennon

Kennon

• Members
  • 1,808 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:59 AM

So who else thinks that FFG will likely be getting use out of their Print on Demand shop for the tourney scenarios and that they'll then later be released in adventure packs or boxed expansions?

#6 Fotonurth

Fotonurth

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:53 PM

I hope league play allows you to register as a team against the scenario, with teams competing for lowest score. So you aren't competing with anyone at your table. It'd be an extremely unique play environment that way. The teams could be called "Fellowships" and consist of 2-4 players.  Special rewards for lowest average score, and best team work. Things like that. To me it'd foster a weekly home play group each week to tweak and practice before the league nights.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS