1. I have the 1b Questcard of the 2nd Scenario out with 7 Progress token on it and a Hill Troll in the staging area.
In my Adventure Phase it turns out that I have 8 Willpower against 5 Threat Strength, do I put 3 Progress tokens on the actual quest or only 1? Cause I cannot complete the quest because of the Hill Troll. The rules only say "If the Willpower is higher, the players have succesfully quested, and they make progress on the quest. A number of progress tokens equal to the amount by which their Willpower overcame the Threat Strength are placed on the current quest card." So in my opinion I put 3 on it to a total of 10 progress tokens (although the quest card only needs 8 to complete).
2. Henamarth Riversong and Glorfindel are questing. In the adventure phase I draw "The Necromancer's Reach" and Riversong dies cause of that. Does his Willpower count towards the questing willpower? I think yes because he was commited to the quest in step 1 and step 3 says "Finally, the players compare the combined willpower strength of ALL COMMITTED CHARACTERS".
3. Is the only possibility to get rid of "Caught in a Web" the effect from "Miner of the Iron Hills"? I think so.
4. Can I pump up a character with "Protector of Lorien" with more than 1 card? I think yes.
5. Can a character enchanted with 2x "Unexpected Courage" attack 3 different enemys? I think yes.