nazgul of dol guldur?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 justin hendry

justin hendry

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:21 AM

i was playing escape from dol guldur last night for the first time, and it was time to bring out the nazgul of dol guldur. in the 2nd forced it says to discard a character. does that mean that character is dead, or just out of play? i played it as dead, which would mean it is very important to get alot of ally cards in play before you even start to get to him. rough very rough.

#2 Titan

Titan

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 04:43 AM

You have to take one character you control, meaning it has to be in play, and send it to the discard. So, I guess that would mean out of play. At the moment, it also means somewhat "dead" (since I haven't seen any effects which put a card completely out of the game). And with the right cards any character can be brought back from the discard

#3 Karui_Kage

Karui_Kage

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:13 AM

Feint + Forest Snare for the win. 

#4 justin hendry

justin hendry

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:17 AM

thank you for the replies.

know to just get those cards to come up and be able to spend the resources for them.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS