Looking for advice on a First Deck

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 blumax1981

blumax1981

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 12:31 AM

Does any one want to give advice regarding a solid first deck with which one could learn the solo game?

#2 servant of the secret fire

servant of the secret fire

• Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:56 AM

Use the starter decks mate.You will lose a lot but after some games you will learn the cards of each sphere well and then you can make your own decks and test them in game.This is the joy of this game.If somene tells you a good solo deck and win the scenarios fun goes away.

#3 blumax1981

blumax1981

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 07:16 AM

Thank you for the advice, I will give it a try. I was just looking more for general direction, not so much the specifics.  Thanks again,

#4 guciomir

guciomir

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 07:18 AM

If you go with spirit you should be able to defeat 1st and 2nd scenario

#5 Mestrahd

Mestrahd

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 07:20 AM

I would say try out the Leadership deck first, although it might spoil you on future decks! That should get you enough resources to really do about anything you want. Then, once you get a feel for the cards, as said above, you can pick a dual-sphere that feels good.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS