Photo

few questions after my first game. any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 madprof666

madprof666

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:07 AM

im not gonna lie to you, i havent scoured the rules from start to finish, i was too eager to get stuck in so i just did a brief run through them as i played. my questions are fairly simple ones,

1/ can you block an attack being made on another player with one of your characters?

2/ when an event says "all characters receive......". is that, all characters you control, all characters from both players or all characters in play that are of the same affinity/colour as the event card played?

3/  can you spend your tokens to use an attachment, but place it on another players character that is a different colour to the attachment itself?

thanks for that, other than that....what an AWESOME game!

#2 madprof666

madprof666

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:19 AM

oh and one other thing. when doing engagement checks. what is a card has a higher threat level than either player? does it remain in the staging area?

#3 Apophenia

Apophenia

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:29 AM

1: If your character has Sentinel. See page 24.

2: I assume you are talking about For Gondor! All characters means all characters. It means all Heroes and Allies that every player controls.

3: Yes

Bonus: It remains in the staging area. You can choose to engage Enemies if you want however. See Player Engagement on page 16.

#4 madprof666

madprof666

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:50 AM

thank you so much for that. the one thing i really wasnt sure on was the attachment. i didnt think you would be able to attach a purple sphere to a blue character. but its great that you can. again.....thank you.i officially love this game :D gonna get my head into deck building now ^^

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS