Simultaneous actions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mestrahd

Mestrahd

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:46 AM

How does the game handle simultaneous actions? I know there's been some debate on the Aragorn/Theodred interaction, but I'm thinking about Beorn/Sneak Attack. If you use Sneak Attack to bring Beorn into play, attack with him triggering his Action to get +5 attack, which effect triggers at the end of the phase? Does he go to your hand or get shuffled back in? Would you be able to choose which one to process?

#2 CrowOfPyke

CrowOfPyke

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:45 PM

Mestrahd said:

How does the game handle simultaneous actions? I know there's been some debate on the Aragorn/Theodred interaction, but I'm thinking about Beorn/Sneak Attack. If you use Sneak Attack to bring Beorn into play, attack with him triggering his Action to get +5 attack, which effect triggers at the end of the phase? Does he go to your hand or get shuffled back in? Would you be able to choose which one to process?

This is actually in the FAQ thread.  The official response is that the player decides - so yes, the Aragorn-Theodred combo works.

#3 Mestrahd

Mestrahd

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:36 PM

Is that the same ruling for the Beorn/Sneak Attack?

#4 jhaelen

jhaelen

• Members
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:21 PM

Mestrahd said:

Is that the same ruling for the Beorn/Sneak Attack?

Yep!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS