Questions after first play

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 David Spangler

David Spangler

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:20 AM

Awesome game.  The one thing I would like to see is "neutral" Encounters that could be added to any Encounter set to allow players to vary and tweak the Encounter Deck.

2 questions:  If a character is exhausted, are the attachments exhausted as well.  For example, I was thinking of Self_Preservation, if it can remain Ready even if attached to a Hero who is exhausted?

I assume when a Shadow Card is drawn, the instructions above the shadow line are ignored and only the instructions below the shadow line are put into play?

#2 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,023 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:21 AM

Attachments and characters exhaust separately unless the card effect says to exhaust both.

#3 Apophenia

Apophenia

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:23 AM

David Spangler said:

I assume when a Shadow Card is drawn, the instructions above the shadow line are ignored and only the instructions below the shadow line are put into play?

That is correct. Only Shadow effects happen.

#4 David Spangler

David Spangler

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:28 PM

Thanks, everyone.  I appreciate the quick responses.

Thank God about the shadow effects--I'd hate for the whole card to come into effect as well in many cases!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS