Aragorn multiple readies??

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 daveman006

daveman006

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:17 AM

Can Aragorn (if he commited to the quest) ready himself if he has several resources in his pool?  For example after commiting to the quest Theodred gives Aragorn a resource and Aragorn spends it to ready and Aragorn still has one more resource remaining.  He later defends against a monster becoming exhausted.  Can he spend the resource and ready himself again to attack?

#2 Apophenia

Apophenia

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:20 AM

daveman006 said:

Can Aragorn (if he commited to the quest) ready himself if he has several resources in his pool?  For example after commiting to the quest Theodred gives Aragorn a resource and Aragorn spends it to ready and Aragorn still has one more resource remaining.  He later defends against a monster becoming exhausted.  Can he spend the resource and ready himself again to attack?

No because Aragorn can only ready himself as a Response to committing to a quest. It is a Response so it can only be trigger at the moment the conditions apply which in this case is committing Aragorn to a quest. Since you can not trigger his ability after defending, because it is not questing, you can not spend a resource to ready him.

#3 daveman006

daveman006

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:22 AM

Okay thank you I was playing it that way anyway just wondering about the situation because my friend asked me about that when playing.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS