Scoring

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Entropy42

Entropy42

• Members
  • 650 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:33 AM

I'm not sure these questions are answerable with the current rules, and they don't really matter since its just a score, but I'm curious anyway.

In a multiplayer game, if a player is eliminated due to threat, do you also count that player's heroes as having died (making their score something around 80)?

For Victory cards, it says to set them aside as you play to keep track of your score.  Do you shuffle them back in if the encounter deck runs out of cards?  If not, this puts a theoretical cap on each scenario, as the best you could do would be zero score minus whatever the total victory points are for it (which I think would be cool).

If you are playing an epic or nightmare campaign, do you still shuffle the Victory cards back in?  Or do they stay out for the entire campaign? 

#2 Fieras

Fieras

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:25 AM

Yes, if you die, your heroes die.

You don't shuffle victory points back in.  They stay in your victory card pile.

#3 Entropy42

Entropy42

• Members
  • 650 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:26 AM

Cool, thanks.  You don't get Victory points just for having the card go to the discard pile, right?  If its flipped for a shadow effect, for example.

#4 Titan

Titan

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:16 PM

Correct, you must have defeated the enemy or explored the location in order to get the victory points.

#5 Fieras

Fieras

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:24 PM

I havent even seen victory points yet.  Guess I havent been looking hard enough.

#6 Acererak

Acererak

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:28 PM

Fieras said:

I havent even seen victory points yet.  Guess I havent been looking hard enough.

Check the Troll card, for example. And one Location (Gladden Fields) does give them too! Missed that one myself!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS