Dwarf Deck playable?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 daveman006

daveman006

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 11:23 AM

I was thinking of making a dwarf tactics/ leadership deck with all dwarf heros dwarven axes, ironfist, celeborns stone of course for willpower.  Is this feasible dwarves have  always been my fav fantasy race so I wanted to make a deck that featured these stocky warriors

#2 Apophenia

Apophenia

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 11:41 AM

daveman006 said:

I was thinking of making a dwarf tactics/ leadership deck with all dwarf heros dwarven axes, ironfist, celeborns stone of course for willpower.  Is this feasible dwarves have  always been my fav fantasy race so I wanted to make a deck that featured these stocky warriors

Sure, Leadership gives you access to cards that actually have willpower. Not having Legolas will hurt but with Celeborn's stone and allies with Willpower you will be able to make up for that. It will probably still be tough questing but it should definitely be easier then mono-tactics. You will probably need to include non-dwarves like Faramir and Guard of the Citadel just for their Willpower.

However I haven't tried it out so these are just guesses on my part. 

#3 Bohemond

Bohemond

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 01:14 PM

What do you mean by playable? I have played most of my games with an all dwarf deck, and it performs beautifully. However, I have been playing into two person games. The deck struggles against certain scenarios, particularly location dependent ones.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS