Protector of Lorien

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 daveman006

daveman006

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:44 AM

Can you trigger this multiple times ie can I discard 3 cards to give the hero +3 willpower or +3 attack?  I am only asking because it doesnt say once per turn

#2 Paul Grogan

Paul Grogan

• Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:49 AM

It doesnt say once per turn, so yes you can.

A lot of people think this card is broken and should have the wording "once per round", but currently it doesnt, so use it whilst you can.

#3 daveman006

daveman006

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:08 AM

well I was playing it with unlimited but ended running out of cards in my hand and the Hill troll still killed me.  That monster is super tough 3 armor and 9 hp ridiculous!!

#4 pumpkin

pumpkin

• Members
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:37 AM

daveman006 said:

well I was playing it with unlimited but ended running out of cards in my hand and the Hill troll still killed me.  That monster is super tough 3 armor and 9 hp ridiculous!!

This is a good point, that may tame it's usefulness.

You do have to keep an eye on how many cards you have left in you deck to avoid it's overuse, still when you are playing with 50+ card decks, the chance of running out of cards due to over use of PoL is small, I guess.

The card is very powerful, but the Lore deck is pretty limited in questing options without out, at the moment.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS