The Return of the King

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Troymk1

Troymk1

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:56 AM

One of the 4 decks I have designed for multi-player is a Leadership/Spirit deck featuring Aragorn, Theodred, and Dunhere.

Whole point of the deck was to get Celebrian's stone on Aragorn really, but it had unexpected synergies.

In a recent game I managed to get the following attachments on Aragorn.  Celebrian's Stone. Steward of Gondor, The Favor of the Lady, & Unexpected Bravery.

So with Theodred basically giving him a free resource each round, this bad boy was weighing in with 5 willpower and was able to act in all 3 activities,  Questing, Defending, and Attacking!

#2 DerBarchen

DerBarchen

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:02 AM

Same thing hapened to me, except I was running a Theodred, Aragorn and Eowyn deck. Aragorn is a Beast with Theodred and Unexpected Bravery. xD

#3 Titan

Titan

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:01 AM

How does the Aragorn, Theodred, Eowyn deck work for you? I've been thinking of creating one. Along with Faramir, Celebrian's Stone and The Favor of the Lady, it should be a monstrous questing deck.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS