Boardgaming Wednesday April 27th

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Matt Boehland

Matt Boehland

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:56 PM

I'll be at FFGEC on Wednesday night (around 6 if I don't hear from anyone, but I have the day off work and could show up anytime they're open if someone wanted).

No particular preference, if someone else is looking for someone to play a game, I'm willing to try new stuff if you're willing to teach.

Or I'm willing to teach if someone wants me to bring something. A tiny portion of some stuff I have around and am interested in that I could bring (no, I'm *not* bringing them all, just saying I could bring a couple of them):

Alien Frontiers

Anything in the History of the World series (History of the World, History of the Samurai, or a Brief History of the World)

Defenders of the Realm (w/ Dragons expansion)

Mermaid Rain

Power Grid (w/expansion maps)

Dungeon! (err, from like 1980 or so)

Small World (w/ expansions)

Starfarers of Catan

Chaos in the Old World

.. or I'd be interested in the scheduled stuff (Fantasy Flight's Civlization game, though it'd be my first time playing it, or Battlestar Galactica)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS