• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Snikuz92065

Snikuz92065

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:17 PM

I am still learning how to play the game and my first question is this:

After a quest phase, I put 1 progress token on the quest card. I decide to travel to a location. Do I move the progress token to the location or do the progress tokens stay on that quest card? After watching the tutorial it just confuses me a little bit that they show the token removed from the Flies and Spiders quest and put it on the Old Forest Road. Thank you.

#2 faith_star83

faith_star83

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:21 PM

Afaik, when you travel, all progress tokens earned so far stay on the quest.. Once the new location becomes active, any newly earned progress token go to the location until you have an amount equal to the locations quest value. Remember: Excess tokens from locations are spilled over on quests.

#3 jhaelen

jhaelen

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:03 PM

faith_star83 said:

Afaik, when you travel, all progress tokens earned so far stay on the quest.. Once the new location becomes active, any newly earned progress token go to the location until you have an amount equal to the locations quest value. Remember: Excess tokens from locations are spilled over on quests.

Damn, I've been playing that wrong all along. I think that might make it a bit easier.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS