Availability In Canada??

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Battlestar

Battlestar

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:40 AM

Any Canadians frequent this board? I have yet to find any Canadian site that has this game for sale except for amazon.ca however they only have a May release date so who knows if it will actually show up. I could order it from amazon.com I guess since that would be the cheapest I've seen so far.

Also I'll mainly be solo player and perhaps be able to get an occasional 2 player game going so I was wondering what the boards opinion of the solo play? Is it worth getting just for the solo aspect?

#2 Callistan

Callistan

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:39 PM

Yep.

Still waiting for it in Vancouver. Last rumour I heard was that the truck delivering LotR:TCG to the distributor had not yet crossed the border as of late last week.

#3 rzarectz

rzarectz

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:45 PM

German boardgame company stocked it but it's no all sold out, maybe email them to see how long you'd have to wait.  They have some of the best prices in Canada, although there's always the shipping cost.

www.germangames.com

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS