Card sleeves

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Erlan

Erlan

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:52 PM

I am sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is the standard card size? Is it the same size as magic cards?

#2 Old Ben

Old Ben

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 10:23 PM

It´s not a stupid question - i purchased the wrong card sleeves today.

Standardsize is magic size. So LOTR card sleeves size = Magic = Game of thrones = Cuthulu.

#3 timbolton

timbolton

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 10:38 PM

I've just been looking myself, since the cards will definitely need protection.

The cards in the following link should be the right ones - you get 50 for $2.99 and they are sized 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" (63.5 x 88 MM), not bad at all -

2 1/2" x 3 1/2" (63.5 x 88 MM) Card Game Sleeves (solid coloured)

I'll probably get the White Card Game Sleeves myself.

There will be art sleeves made for the LOTR CG too, but are currently unreleased. They have packs with the following images - NazgulGolden Wood SingerGandalfGimliThe One Ring and Eye of Sauron. Those are a bit dearer at $4.99 for a pack of 50. I'll probably get a few of these packs too at some point.

"I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass."

#4 DrNate

DrNate

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:08 AM

Thanks for the links. I think I want the clear sleeves myself, because I love the art on back. Even though my Gandalf cards are marked (each one has a horizontal line going through both front and back) I promise to try to play fairly if I use the clear sleeves.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS