Witches!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 imanfasil

imanfasil

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:00 PM

Since players can read the Keeper Action cards this isn't really a spoiler... in Scenario 5 the witches summones with the Witchcraft card just pop up for one turn then disappear.  That leaves me two questions...

1) What the heck is that trying to represent?  I sold it as ghosts or something just appearing and disappearing...

2) Do witches appear in any other scenarios where they are not temporary becuase of the Witchcraft Keeper card?

#2 PartridgeKing

PartridgeKing

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 10:16 AM

One appears as a named monster in one specific version of 'Classroom Curses' I believe in fact multiple versions of that scenario lead to the appearance of Witches, in a non-temporary fashion if that helps.

#3 Bleached Lizard

Bleached Lizard

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 10:40 AM

I think it's supposed to be the witch astrally projecting herself, or the investigators hallucinating, or something (depending on the story).

#4 Rodzilla68

Rodzilla68

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

Is there a limit to the number of witches that can be summoned?  I believe the box only includes two witches, but I don't see anywhere where you can't summon more than one (or two or three or X) witches in a turn (other than they all disappear at the beginning of the next turn).

#5 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,257 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:13 PM

Rodzilla68 said:

Is there a limit to the number of witches that can be summoned?  I believe the box only includes two witches, but I don't see anywhere where you can't summon more than one (or two or three or X) witches in a turn (other than they all disappear at the beginning of the next turn).

Silly things those rulebooks:

"Monster Figures: The keeper may never have more monster
figures on the game board than those provided in the game." (p. 25)

Weirder still, found under "Component Limitations" heading.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS