The Hopeless Gamer review of Lord of the Rings the Card Game

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pwvogt

pwvogt

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 05:38 AM

Now that I've got a couple games under my belt, I've decided to throw up a review over at The Hopeless Gamer to help those still debating about whether the game would work for them: www.thehopelessgamer.blogspot.com/2011/04/playing-with-myself-is-fun-review-of.html

Summary: it is awesome.

#2 Tiziano

Tiziano

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:11 AM

Your review has made me even more eager to play.

Thank you for the spotlght, it was very kind of you, and is very much appreciated.

#3 pwvogt

pwvogt

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 02:23 AM

Not a problem at all! I was happy to have some original game art I could use for the post, and your recent thread with you art for Beravor was a very nice treat leading up to the release of the game. I'm glad you enjoyed the review.

#4 servant of the secret fire

servant of the secret fire

• Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:44 AM

Usually wen read the ward LORD i don't read the article cause only from the title  is a must have for my colection but i raid your review and its a very nice one.

#5 monkeylite

monkeylite

• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:50 AM

I enjoyed the review. Although you did say "Monsters will attack the player with the highest threat equal to or less than their threat."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS