Photo

[Quality Control] My very first impression is my rulebook has 8 pages in spanish :(

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Watcher

Watcher

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:35 PM

After an agonizing couple weeks, and one very long and sucky day at work.. I finally get my beloved copy of the game. I take off the shrink wrap and grin over the premium contents.

The very first thing I do is pick up the rulebook and thumb through it..  only to discover 8 pages are in another language. Printer error. Not just a mistake in putting the books together, but a true printing error. English on one side of a page and spanish on the other.

And I'm not knocking spanish, I'm sure it's a lovely language I don't know how to read.

I know I can print out the missing pages, and I'm doing that as I type this. I also believe that if I contact FFG, they'll send me a copy all in english. But all that aside, you know my intitial reaction? I put the cover back on the box, went out and got some chinese take-out and watched some tv for a while. 

Now I'm finally taking a look at it. I hope all the cards are in a language I can read.

#2 Darksbane

Darksbane

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:30 PM

Apparently this is a pretty common problem. In addition I've seen people who have German rules or rulebooks with duplicate pages.

Cardgamedb.com - The source for Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Android: Netrunner, Lord of the Rings, Call of Cthulhu, and Warhammer: Invasion deckbuilders and spoilers. Now with 100% more FFG!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS