• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Tiziano

Tiziano

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:29 AM

Hello!

Given that now the core set is officially out, I am allowed to show the pieces I've in it that weren't already spoilered.

Here comes Beravor, possibly my personal favorite among the card I painted (what can I say? I love painting good-looking girls). :)

Please click to see full-size.

#2 Narsil0420

Narsil0420

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:20 AM

Beautiful! I really like the setting she's in. Bring on more of the beautiful forest settings!

#3 mason240

mason240

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:43 AM

Is your deviantART page the one you want me to link to on lotrlcg.com? I will be adding links to artists homepages next to their names. 

#4 Mighty Jim

Mighty Jim

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:58 AM

Is Beravor one of the characters from the other FFG game (can't think what it's called)

For some reason, I'd assumed Beravor was a man, and was a bit puzzled when I first saw the card- good to know it's meant to be a woman.

#5 faith_star83

faith_star83

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 01:46 PM

I really like this card, yesterday when I browsed through the characters it catched my eye instantly! Great job, hope to see more of your works in the adventure packs!

#6 pwvogt

pwvogt

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 03:57 PM

Gorgeous art! I love how the softness of the painting gives a kind of storybook feel to the game - wholly appropriate I would say given the subject matter!

#7 Tiziano

Tiziano

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:32 PM

Narsil420, thank you!  From your mouth to the Art Director's ears

Mason240, please link my personal site instead (I must update my signature) www.tizianobaracchi.com/

Mighty Jim, yes, she is in Middle Earth Quest. At first just reading the name I believed she was a man too.

Faith_Star83, thank you very much, you will.

pwvogt, thank you very much, that's what I hoped, I'm really happy it works.

#8 jhaelen

jhaelen

• Members
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:15 PM

faith_star83 said:

I really like this card, yesterday when I browsed through the characters it catched my eye instantly!

Ditto!

@Mighty Jim: Yep, she's one of the heroes in the 'Middle Earth Quest' game.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS