replacement cards

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheKingOfBlades

TheKingOfBlades

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:41 AM

If I were to buy this game now would I have to request the replacement cards or are they included in the box now?

#2 LETE

LETE

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:49 PM

TheKingOfBlades said:

If I were to buy this game now would I have to request the replacement cards or are they included in the box now?

When I bought it it came w/out the replacement cards.  I believe this is the standard, unless it gets reprinted.  Remember that FFG only distributes it.

HtH

L

#3 TheKingOfBlades

TheKingOfBlades

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:54 AM

Thanks for the reply LETE. How do you know if you need the replacement cards? because I probably won't be buying this game for a several months (I got a lot of board games on my plate right now) so they may do a reprint in that time. If I get the cards do I just compare them to the replacement card images?

#4 LETE

LETE

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:22 AM

You can't play the whole game correctly w/out the replacement cards - the optional rules won't work w/out 'em, 'cos most of the original cards are all wrong.

If you never play the optional units rules (skirmishers, riflemen, etc.) you won't miss a thing w/out the cards.

I got mine after I asked FFG for 'em in like 2 days, free.

HtH

L

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS