German version in my store

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dj2.0

dj2.0

• Members
  • 909 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 07:27 AM

It arrived today - but they are still waiting for an English version, which I will wait for. I am really looking forward to ts arrival and Deutsch is my second language, but this is Tolkien and "Kankra" doesnt do it for me like "Shelob" does, even though it is a pretty creepy word.

#2 Watcher

Watcher

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 07:30 AM

ENVY!

Alas....

#3 dj2.0

dj2.0

• Members
  • 909 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:38 AM

Alas? No, Rejoice, for the Age is at hand!

#4 DrNate

DrNate

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:58 AM

Don't just stand there, get one and see how many Player cards come one to a core deck! I need to know how many one copy cards there are in each sphere! For the math!

#5 Watcher

Watcher

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 11:07 AM

DrNate said:

Don't just stand there, get one and see how many Player cards come one to a core deck! I need to know how many one copy cards there are in each sphere! For the math!

Yes, that would be a great idea. And you'd be a temporary celebrity!

The only reason I said alas, is just because there is not one in a store I can buy today.  But that's okay, envy is a sin.

#6 Doom1502

Doom1502

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 11:36 PM

Tthe german version is about 10-15€ cheaper (english.v: 40€, german 25€ @ amazon.de) so I ordered german. I also found on the homepage of the german publisher, Heidelberger Spieleverlag, that they plan on selling every chapter pack for 10€ instead of the 15€ the english would cost. I'd love to have it in english, but I with that big price difference they leave me no choice...

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS