Fan of LCG is curious about sealed play

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Twellen

Twellen

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:28 AM

I really like the LCG format and if you want to read more about my thoughts on LCGs you can go here, but what I am curious to hear about from other fans of the LCG format is back when I was playing lots of CCGs and CCG tournaments I really enjoyed sealed deck formats that involved a starter deck and a couple of booster packs I wonder if anyone as played a similar format with LCGs and how it compares to CCG sealed play having all the cards be fixed?

#2 Darksbane

Darksbane

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 02:12 AM

I don't know that I've ever heard of anyone playing sealed, I mean without the random element then you are really just implementing a deckubuilding restriction. But I know people do play draft. Warhammer even comes with cards and official rules for draft games.

Cardgamedb.com - The source for Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Android: Netrunner, Lord of the Rings, Call of Cthulhu, and Warhammer: Invasion deckbuilders and spoilers. Now with 100% more FFG!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS