Where do you preorder? (in the US)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Watcher

Watcher

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 02:39 AM

I've decided I'd like to get this game! I especially like the solo play option.

I've noticed some people pre-order it from other sites. I live in the NW part of the US, and I'm a good hour drive from any kind of FLGS. I was just wondering what online vendors people use and have a good experience with?  Especially in terms of relability and price.

Thanks in advance!

#2 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,023 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:49 AM

Miniature market is best site.

#3 Watcher

Watcher

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:58 AM

Thank you! I was thinking I was doing something wrong by asking. There was like 27 views before you replied!

Please believe that there is nothing sinister about the question. Plenty of people (right here on this board) don't recommend Amazon US (because of the unreliability of their ship dates). But they never mention where they do shop instead. I'd love to support a local game store, but I live in a small town that is about an hour from a real game shop. I've got no relationship to them, so I was hesitant to call them and ask them to hold one for me. I usually order everything online from Amazon or Paizo..  But I was just looking for a good price, as soon as the game is available- because I'm excited just like you guys are. I don't want to wait a couple extra weeks if there is a good alternative.

Thanks again!

#4 Narsil0420

Narsil0420

• Members
  • 581 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:41 AM

Fun Again Games is in Oregon, I'd think it would be good to order from a place near to you, you might get it faster that way.

#5 CrowOfPyke

CrowOfPyke

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:43 AM

If you live in the NW like I do, just go to cardhaus.com

I have used them for years.  Reliable, and it is in the NW region, based in Seattle.  They are about 70 cents more expensive than MiniatureMarket, but you will likely get your stuff faster due to shorter distance to delivery.

#6 DrNate

DrNate

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 08:52 AM

Does FFG have a list of stores that carry their stuff? I'd like to be able to find a copy in a game shop nearby, but I'd need to see a list of retailers that FFG does business with or something...

#7 Troymk1

Troymk1

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:00 AM

Thoughthammer

or

Coolstuffinc

#8 Watcher

Watcher

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 06:00 PM

Thanks for all the replies! Got mine on preorder now!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS