Warhammer 40kRP Armory

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 unnownrelic

unnownrelic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:13 PM

Greetings, denizens of Fantasy Flight Games' forums! Have you ever wanted a handy place to look at equipment? A quick reference for that particular special weapon ability does? A side-by-side comparison of the various hulls of Rogue Trader? One place where you can look at the equipment for a Space Marine and an Acolyte without having to crack open two different books? Look no further than this handy quick reference guide! All included in an easy to use Excel sheet, this covers all four of FFG's 40kRP games: Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, and now Black Crusade. It includes nearly every piece of player gear, their upgrades, their qualities, most vehicles, all the starships, and more! I've been posting this to another forum for quite some time now, and didn't even realize that FFG had their own forums, so I come now to you good sirs and ladies and present it, free for use for all!

There are two versions, different only in file extension, and both can be found below.

www.tiny.cc/40kRP_Armory

If for some reason clicking on the link doesn't work, feel free to just copy and paste it into your URL bar.

If, for some reason, this violates any copyrights, laws, or otherwise, I am more than willing to remove all traces of this from my files should Fantasy Flight Games request it, as well as delete this thread. No harm is intended. Also, I've posted this thread in the other three forums, as it pertains to their systems as well. Good luck, and happy dice rolling!

Last Updated: January 21, 2012

Current Version: 4.14.0121

#2 unnownrelic

unnownrelic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:48 PM

I apologize for double posting, but edit seems to have been disabled for my topic post, and I'm not sure why. In my topic post in another forum, it would seem the links did not work, as I feared. Fortunately, I seem to have rectified the problems. Until then, you can either copy and paste them from the first post into your URL bar, or use the links below:

Firstly, for people who use Office '97-2003, the .xls file: www.mediafire.com/?ab9m5lwrvfm59qv

Secondly, for those who use Office 2007 and newer, the .xlsx file: www.mediafire.com/?pt9mdlrxxrx2cq5

These should be working.

Edit: Naturally, as I post this, the editing option becomes available. I'm not sure how to delete this post, however. Any advice would be grand!

#3 Killbeggar

Killbeggar

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 11:28 AM

This is great. Thanks!

"The Heraldic Cross stands proud on my chest where the Astartes of lesser chapters wear the Emperor's Aquila.
We do not wear His symbol, we ARE His symbol."
- Reclusiarch Grimaldus of the Black Templars, Hero of Helsreach

#4 unnownrelic

unnownrelic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:28 PM

No, thank you. Enjoy it, make good use of it!

#5 Traveller61

Traveller61

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:53 AM

An amazing piece of work and useful for all the W40K RPGs (and one that will save me a lot of time and page flipping)

Many thanks!

DW

#6 Maelflux

Maelflux

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 10:33 PM

This is fantastic! I was just about to start something of the same endeavor, but you saved me a bunch of time, thanks! :)

#7 Decessor

Decessor

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:45 AM

Some solid work here. Thanks.

#8 unnownrelic

unnownrelic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:46 PM

No problem! Glad to have saved you some time. With any luck we'll be getting new errata out to clarify some confusions with Battlefleet Koronus as well. Regardless, next book/errata that comes out, I'll be updating this thread with the latest version.

#9 Deus

Deus

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:56 AM

You, Sir, are awesome!

Thanks for the hard work.  

#10 unnownrelic

unnownrelic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 07:10 AM

Hello again! I've recently updated the armory. The newest Deathwatch errata was released a few days ago, and I finally got time to fix up a few things. So, here it is!

The .xls version for users of Office 97-2003

http://www.mediafire.com/?c2m54iwxjcsmqih

And the .xlsx for users with 2007 or newer

http://www.mediafire.com/?7t710bq1q8csaci

I'll update the first post as well with these new links. Enjoy!

Also, on a slightly related note, if there's anyone with database experience who'd like to help turn this into a functioning and easy-to-use database that can be sorted on the fly and all that, PM me. Thanks!

#11 unnownrelic

unnownrelic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 10:19 PM

Hate to double post, but I just got bored and had to add the optional stuff to its own sheet. First post has been updated with the new versions!

#12 ak-73

ak-73

• Members
  • 4,057 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 10:45 PM

Double posting has to be allowed since editing of old posts is severely time-limited.

Alex

My 40K Blog (essentially a Best Of FFG Forums):

http://www.40kroleplay.weebly.com

House Rules, Rule Clarifications, Game Aids, New Creatures, consolidated official Deathwatch Squad Mode rules, 40K Tabletop to 40K Roleplay comversions, etc.

#13 unnownrelic

unnownrelic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:51 PM

Alright gents, we're updated! Added page numbers to every single entry in this thing. And, since I had to go over everything anyway, I made quite a few formatting fixed and improvements, as well as some typos fixes. Links below, and I'll update the first post as usual. Enjoy!

.xls: http://www.mediafire...bhs5iv4dv5y445d

.xlsx: http://www.mediafire...tsi8rosb3bslvpu

#14 Black_Kestrel

Black_Kestrel

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:02 AM

Great work as usual. Thanks for the update

#15 Black_Kestrel

Black_Kestrel

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:14 AM

I was using the spreadsheet earlier today and noticed that the Haywire Rifle and Snare Gun from The Radical's Handbook are missing.

#16 Arctophylax

Arctophylax

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:48 PM

As a GM, I thank you very much for this!

A quick notice though, in the Unstable entry, it doesn't mention that an additional D10 is rolled to determine final effects, but I'm assuming that's the case? I can't find mention of that quality in my Deathwatch Core book?

#17 Black_Kestrel

Black_Kestrel

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:46 AM

Unstable is a Quality that is described in  Dark Heresy and Rogue Trader, but does not appear in Deathwatch. You'll find several Qualities like that in the spreadsheet.

#18 unnownrelic

unnownrelic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:52 PM

Hello everyone! I'm back, and in a couple days I'll be updating the armory with the new equipment from Daemon Hunters, both regular acolyte gear and Grey Knight equipment! Furthermore, I've changed how updates are numbered. The first grouping is the series, i.e. Dark Heresy Core, the second is the included source books, such as Inquisitor's Handbook and Rites of Battle. The third is the date of the release in MMDD format, which should account for updates to errata, as well as minor updates and corrections. That said, the next version will be 3.11.07xx, depending on when I finally get it done. Thanks for praise, and happy gaming!

In regards to the different/old weapon qualities, I've included every quality released, whether it's used by the most recent system or not. As Black_Kestrel pointed out, there are some qualities that have seemingly been phased out and are no longer used in the most recent core book, but that doesn't make them any less valid for the older ones; at least until FFG says otherwise. I will, however, only list the most recent version of each quality, and include an abbreviation of the book it was retrieved from.

#19 unnownrelic

unnownrelic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:36 PM

As it is, I actually managed to finish up far earlier than I imagined. It's all done! I present the latest update of the armory, including Grey Knight and Malleus gear from Daemon Hunter. I have Black Crusade on pre-order, but from what I've read it MIGHT be too different to be totally compatible, but we'll see. If I'm able, I'll integrate it into the armory a few days after I get it. Happy gaming!

As usual, the version for Office 2003 and earlier, and the one for newer versions. As of this posting, we're at 3.11.0722.

#20 unnownrelic

unnownrelic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:59 PM

Long time no update FFG! I come once more, with the updated armory. The current version is 4.13.1205, and includes the latest releases of FFG: First Founding, Book of Judgement, and Black Crusade. There's been a slight change with how I link them as well. You can go to http://www.mediafire.com/armory , which is my armory folder on mediafire. There you can browse old versions, or just grab the latest one straight from the top level. Less links to keep track of and all that. Enjoy!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS