http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=2145

#2 rings

rings

• Members
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:54 AM

Toqtamish said:

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=2145

Awesome!  I will be getting a TON of these. 

Oh, King eh? Very nice...

#3 servant of the secret fire

servant of the secret fire

• Members
  • 410 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:34 AM

Ok Gandalf for my deck and Eye of Sauron for encounter deck is a sure thing.

I think that even if i quit this game those cards and sleeves will have a place in my Middle-Earth colection librery.

#4 qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop

• Members
  • 815 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:38 PM

I am not feeling the Gimli sleeves....  Wandering Took on some sleeves... who knows?  The nazgul ones are pretty rad.

#5 faith_star83

faith_star83

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:59 PM

I got pretty excited when I saw the anouncement...but I am not so sure I like all of them. I actually I am not so convinced by the eye of sauron, one ring and gimli sleeves. I wonder if they look a lot better in real (I wouldn't be surprised).

#6 BioDio

BioDio

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:12 AM

How does this works?? You use a sleeve with an art for 1 deck? that is like 50 sleeves right? or you mix them all??

I'm a noob with card games and these type of boardgames =(

#7 Maniacske

Maniacske

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:32 AM

You can use them as you want. You can even put your beverages on them

#8 rings

rings

• Members
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 10:20 AM

But to answer your question, you put your cards in them.  What cards you put in what sleeves isn't really relevant, although I wouldn't put them in the 'opposite' sleeves than the natural backings

Oh, King eh? Very nice...

#9 Apophenia

Apophenia

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 10:29 AM

rings said:

But to answer your question, you put your cards in them.  What cards you put in what sleeves isn't really relevant, although I wouldn't put them in the 'opposite' sleeves than the natural backings

Now I totally want to bring my (future) deck to a tournament (if/when they happen) using the opposite sleeves.

#10 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 10:50 AM

I plan on using Eye of Sauron for the encounter deck cards and then use the others for a different deck, maybe Gimli for a tactics deck, Gandalf for a leadership deck, etc. Nazgul I will use for this game and an AGoT decks just cause they are awesome.

#11 tjmk

tjmk

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:30 PM

Eye of Sauron, One Ring, Nazgul. Excellent aesthetic on all of those. Gandalf and Golden Wood Singer are quite nice as well, but I tend to favor darker or more stylized/iconic images for my card sleeves, rather than character depictions.

Regardless, definitely going to pick some up whenever I finally decide to get around to buying some FFG art sleeves.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS