Anima TotG Errata

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 anxietydecending

anxietydecending

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 07:15 AM

I'm going through the Anima3 set and I notice that Elementalist and Archmage who are clearly female have a male atribute.

Is this Silverline embracing the idea of shemales in gaming or just a mistake? How should I treat these "ladies"?

#2 Jinjo

Jinjo

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:23 AM

Hahaha, I was just gonna post a topic about this cause I just noticed it.

Most likely a misprint.

#3 ElricOfMelnibone

ElricOfMelnibone

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:16 AM

Hopefully...(no offense intended to anyone, really)...

I believe I'll treat it as a misprint...as for the game I'm still waiting for it (ordered it from England few days ago). Once I get my hands on it, I'll definitely open a few topics so we have something to discuss in this tread besides cards' gender.

By the way...can anyone confirm the new Arcanes?

#4 Jinjo

Jinjo

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:51 PM

6 new Arcane characters.  Elisabetta, Elienai, Ophiel, Romeo, Dinah, and Clover.

#5 ElricOfMelnibone

ElricOfMelnibone

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:11 PM

Way too cool...thanks Jinjo! Can't wait to see them myself...and the other guys around too...I even saw there are some new very mean encounter cards around...

#6 Jinjo

Jinjo

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:54 PM

Nah, they're very kind.  There's one that instantly kills a character and annuls any missions you've completed (forcing you to do them over again).  Generous stuff.

#7 ElricOfMelnibone

ElricOfMelnibone

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:00 AM

Yeah...I already knew about that...and that's exactly what I was referring to...cool stuff...definitely.

I hope the Arcanes are juicy...

#8 Acrobatics

Acrobatics

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:59 PM

I bought it yesterday and was shocked to find such thing...

Hope it is a print error, otherwise it really matters when having "Romance" in hand or fighting with Lux, a new creature which excludes all female chars when confronting.

#9 ElricOfMelnibone

ElricOfMelnibone

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:08 AM

Yeah...looks like it's pretty much a print error...or orror, I'd rather say. Pretty lame, definitely.

#10 Sebashaw

Sebashaw

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:19 AM

Elisabetta is AWESOME!

And even I think it's an error, because usually men are in the same number of women, except arcane character.

#11 Irxson

Irxson

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:11 PM

Weird... Is there an Errata for any of the Anima Card games?

#12 Urfarah

Urfarah

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:55 PM

Acrobatics said:

I bought it yesterday and was shocked to find such thing...

Hope it is a print error, otherwise it really matters when having "Romance" in hand or fighting with Lux, a new creature which excludes all female chars when confronting.

Maybe they're Kinder Girls and, like the chocolate eggs, have a special "surprise" inside those skimpy dresses... my mind burns at the thought though, think I just lost some sanity points.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS