• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Doc, the Weasel

Doc, the Weasel

Pretending to be many, many things.

• Members
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:06 AM

I'll be playing my first game this Friday, most likely as a hunter. Does anyone have any good strategy tips for a beginner?  

Listen to my actual play podcasts at BeggingForXP.com.

Take a look at my Talent Trees (Edge of the Empire and Age of Rebellion), YT-2400 deck plans for the Lazy Bantha, as well as my other handouts.

#2 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,448 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 01:08 PM

Doc, the Weasel said:

I'll be playing my first game this Friday, most likely as a hunter. Does anyone have any good strategy tips for a beginner?  

Stakes. Stakes. Stakes. And use Hosts to block Spain and detach Eastern and Western Europe. Use Agatha as soon as you can. If you're close to corner Dracula, try not to draw event card, just to avoid the vampire fleeing via Evasion. And enjoy your game. It's a marvellous game for many and different reasons (even if I totally dislike the way combats are resolved)

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS