• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 xElahstanx

xElahstanx

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:24 PM

First at all my english is a mess, sorry if i offend your eyes. xD

Hello guys and thanks for reading this, im a new player of Warhammer Invasion just today my friend Michelle give me as a present

the basic game with the four decks and the cool tokens and cities and you know what more, so im a big fan of Warhammer Fantasy and 40k lore and the wargame (i play Orks and Tau)  so all the basics of the lore and that things i already know it, currently now im reading the rules and looking at the cards and maybe tomorrow play a few games with a friend.

So i wish you could help me with some questions i have about the game, i wish you could. :D

- I want to make a awesome Ork deck, ¿which expansions have the better cards for this deck and why i must pick them?

- More cuestions about Orks, which style of play they are? i hope like the wargame and they are su ****** funny and chaotic.

- Also I want to make a Empire deck too, again which expansions have the better cards for this type of deck.

also im from mexico city i hope someone here too, if you do feel free of contact me.

thank you so much for reading this.

#2 N0rdicNinja

N0rdicNinja

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:03 AM

Well I'm a relatively new player myself so I'm not entirely sure which BPs you should try to aim for, however I would recommend you take a look at the database on DeckBox.org (link below), you can sort the cards by expansion and should easily be able to find what you need.

As for how Orcs play they're for the most part a Rush/Blitz deck, they can build up power much quicker then any other race. They also thrive on being damaged, they have quite a few cards that get more powerful when damage is applied. They're also all about gaining power through hurting themselves or doing AOE effects that are bad for both the enemy and themselves, so they're indeed very chaotic in nature. An there is indeed a lot of humor in their cards. =)

javascript:void(0);/*1301918614510*/

#3 xElahstanx

xElahstanx

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 05:08 PM

thank you so much dude, if you wish add me as a friend and we chat someday. :D

#4 N0rdicNinja

N0rdicNinja

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:12 AM

Done and done. =)

#5 tjmk

tjmk

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:10 PM

Hey, here's another new player looking for some answers. Is Chaos as crappy as everyone seems to say they are? And how do the various elf factions play? (I haven't gotten any of the expansions yet.)

#6 evilidler

evilidler

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:33 PM

Chaos is the last one I'm not feeling, but the coming cards look like they'll make it worth building a deck at all (yep, pretty much gave up for now). Look at all the fun disease cards they get over in the news section.

High-elves did take a while to pick up (and fun stuff is coming), while dark elves have been quite nice from the start. I really want to make three decks with what DE cards I have now (a cycle+ behind still) - all-out necromancy, discard madness and possibly some combination. Got two of them, but my discard decks lacks some great stuff from the last few released packs.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS