• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 N0-1_H3r3

N0-1_H3r3

Former Contributing Freelance Writer

• Members
  • 3,330 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:30 AM

For the last few days, at least on the Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Deathwatch and Black Crusade forums, a number of posts have been appearing that appear to have had the words "and" and "or" (with the spaces to either side of them) removed at some point between the post being written and it being submitted to the forum.

Has anyone else noticed this problem, or found a way to keep it from happening?

Writing Credits for Fantasy Flight Games: Into the Storm, Edge of the Abyss, Battlefleet Koronus, Hostile Acquisitions, Black Crusade Core Rulebook, First Founding, The Jericho Reach, The Soul Reaver, Only War, The Navis Primer,Ark of Lost Souls, and Hammer of the Emperor

I no longer write for, or am employed by, Fantasy Flight Games in any fashion. All of my comments are my own, and do not reflect the opinions of any employer, past, present, or future.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS