1. Needs better home screen e.g. if an investigator is already selected the portrait is shown in the homescreen.
2. Multiple investigator for solo player like me!
3. Inventory manager for each investigator/s (common item, unique item, spells, skills, retainers and allies). Item shop. Items can be manually added for those players who still want to use the cards to draw the items/skills/allies. Tracking of exhausted cards.
4. Better dice automation based on investigator's skills + skill card, if any + item/s, if any or applicable.
e.g. On the investigator sheet, tapping the dice icon brings out the skill check option - speed, sneak (evade or flee), fight (combat), will (horror), lore (spell), luck, etc. with a quick access of bonus/penalty (e.g. -3,-2,-1, +0, +1) and toughness of the challenge and quick access to applicable items/spells in the investigator's inventory.
5. better radomization code for drawing location and gate encounter card. my observation: drawn cards are almost always the same. my suggestion: weighted type wherein each card have the same weight at the start of the game, as the player draws the card the weight of it is reduced, drawing of cards will be based on weights, frequently drawn cards becomes harder to draw while the rarer drawn cards becomes easier.
6. game phase and turn tracker (setup, upkeep, movement, arkham encounter, other world encounter, mythos) and a done button to move the tracker or next investigator.
7. mythos card's environment/ rumor card tracker in homescreen.
8. iPad support
9. Rulebook for reference
10. Network sync support for other players with arkham horror toolkit
I used this tool twice (for drawing encounter cards) and never use it again because of lack of the above features specially multiple investigator support and drawing of encounter card.
sorry for my bad english, it's my second language. thanks in advance!