Finally a chance to play

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Aussie_Digger

Aussie_Digger

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 07:44 PM

Hey there I have had the game for a while but a bit short on time to learn the rules and play. I have finally got some time and was just wondering which scenario would best to do a solo run through to learn the rules, then once I have picked it up i can get others to play.

#2 BrooklynMike

BrooklynMike

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:54 PM

I've been using the Madia scenario for introductory play ... the French play is simplified because of the formation restrictions,there are some interesting challenges to work out. The recommended start scenario (#4) is OK, but with the entire left flank in squareno cavalry to defend with, the French are kind of sitting ducks. 

#3 Olivier Rosseeuw

Olivier Rosseeuw

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 05:42 AM

Hi !

The first time I played, it was with the scenario #4.

You have less units to command (and to paint if you're like me a fan of figures painting).

I did it twice, in solo mode. Between the two games, I studied the rules again. Very fruitfull ...

Enjoy your games !!

Olivier

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS