I'm developing a Character Sheet Generator using Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic (for Applications), i.e. a macro running spreadsheet.
I've got a fair bit done now. Equipment is the only real bit missing, although there are a few minor things to still add (elite advances, past events, etc.)
Not sure if anyone is interested, but happy to share what I've done (and what will be done).
- MS Forms input - nothing is entered manually into spreadsheet.
- Allows random characteristics, points buy and manual entry
- Choose chapter and specialty
- Buy advances
- Random or manual entry for Wounds and Fate Points
- Enter other details (name, demeanour)
- Generates page 1 of the character sheet
- Although developed on Excel 2010, it is saved as Excel 97-2003 compatible, but you will need to enable macros.
I will be working on adding equipment and Page 2 of the character sheet next.
I've saved a copy here: cid-7bc6fd6adf10c0b1.office.live.com/self.aspx/Public
Let me know what you think...