Hill giant

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheKingOfBlades

TheKingOfBlades

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:59 AM

I wish ffg had put in the card, terrain tile, and banner for the hill giant in the creatures expansion so you could use the giant miniature to be either a hill of forest giant for those of us who never had a chance to get this creature.

Could anyone that owns the hill giant post the rules for him on this thread?

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me out.

#2 Caboose

Caboose

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:51 AM

TheKingOfBlades said:

I wish ffg had put in the card, terrain tile, and banner for the hill giant in the creatures expansion so you could use the giant miniature to be either a hill of forest giant for those of us who never had a chance to get this creature.

Could anyone that owns the hill giant post the rules for him on this thread?

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me out.

My signature had that info...so follow the directions and you'll get the actual scan images of the cards.

Cab

#3 awayputurwpn

awayputurwpn

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:42 AM

Your link is broken...

Just Google "Hill Giant Battlelore Card" and search in Google Images,  the first hit should be a comprehensive Hill Giant collage from Battleloremaster.com (which I guess is now defunct, but still being maintained for the time being? Anyway, it's there).

#4 Caboose

Caboose

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 01:14 PM

nope, checked the link, still works.    So just put the image item at the end of the URL (stupid FFG forum won't allow for links properly)

Or use this link here :  i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd305/roobarb_1/img053.jpg

#5 arphax

arphax

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:10 PM

They're up on Board Game Geek, www.boardgamegeek.com

Search Battlelore Hill Giant and you'll see them in the pics

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS