Tile Warping??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Justin9700

Justin9700

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:17 PM

I've read a lot of posts by people referencing other peoples' complaints about tile warping. I have yet to actually see a post from a person who has seen the tile warping first hand. I have seen absolutely no warping to speak of on my tiles. I'm not saying it's not happening, I just started this thread to see if there is anyone on here whose tiles have warped, and if so, how badly.

#2 Acererak

Acererak

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:15 PM

Mine have.

Not all of them, not as bad as other well known games out there, but some warping is noticeable nonetheless.

#3 Ivan Kerensky

Ivan Kerensky

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:45 PM

Mines have started warping too. As soon as I opened the plastic bag, I saw the board litteraly jumping out of the sheet. 

That is not a very large warp, but definitely noticeable and they dont lay flat at all.

#4 Tsugo

Tsugo

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 09:28 AM

I believe it's the foyer tile in my copy has started to warp slightly. It's really not that noticeable and not so much that there is risk of other tiles sliding under it or anything like that.  None of my other tiles have any warping at all.  I've had the game for just over a week.

#5 dvang

dvang

• Members
  • 2,240 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:08 AM

After 2 plays in 2 locations my tiles are still fine and pristine. As people have suggested in other threads about this topic, it might be related to climate.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS