Missing Monster Minatures

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Graham1874

Graham1874

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 03:00 AM

Hi I just open my sealed copy of Mansions of Madness to find that I am missing the monsters. I have email fantasy flight and ask them what do I do. I just hope that I dont have to buy another copy just to make up one complete game. Anyone else had the same problem?

#2 Polywumpus

Polywumpus

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 03:17 AM

Did you take the cardboard divider out of the box?   mine were stored underneath.

#3 Graham1874

Graham1874

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 03:32 AM

Yes I took everything out of the box including the red divider.

#4 The_Big_Show

The_Big_Show

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:14 AM

I didn't have that bad an issue but one of my Mi-Go was missing a set of wings.

#5 Nyogtha

Nyogtha

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:19 PM

I was missing a Mi-Go and the other was missing it's wings.  The lovely Thaad has replaced them both for me now.  To have the entire set of monsters missing is most unlucky, surely the box must have been almost half it's actual weight!?

#6 BurntSoul

BurntSoul

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:44 PM

I am missing a Cult Leader miniature, and I have an extra Zombie miniature instead.  I sent my email for a parts request. 

I am sure my request will be handled promptly, as they have done so with me in the past.

#7 madquest8

madquest8

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:17 PM

I was missing a Cult Leader and had a MiGo with no wings instead.

It was no big deal, as I have plenty of fantasy figures which can double for a cult Leader. :)

Everything else was fine... although there are nowhere near enough Horror tokens IMHO plus they should have been numbered like the health tokens.

Rebel:  5 X-Wings, 4 Y-wings, 4 A-Wings, 3 B-Wings, 2 YT1300's, 2 HWK-290's, 2 Transports, 2 Corvette's

3 E-Wings (1 painted Trophy Gold), 4 Z-95's

Imperial:  5 TIE's, 7 TIE/In (inc 4 Aces), 1 TIE Adv, 1 Shuttle, 1 Firespray, 5 TIE Bombers, 2 Phantoms, 2 Defenders

#8 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,418 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:46 PM

madquest8 said:

Everything else was fine... although there are nowhere near enough Horror tokens IMHO plus they should have been numbered like the health tokens

Some more of them are included in the FA expansion. Still not enough, but at least you have some more :-)

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS