• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Saifur

Saifur

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:23 PM

Thanks for the reply. Could somebody please explain couple more things

1. Tactic cards are played and discarded after the effect kicks in , correct ? Unit cards are removed when killed, what about quest and support cards ?

2. If a section of the city is burning , what happens with all development / support / quest cards there ? Are those removed ?

3. I have 2 copies of " Keystone Forge card " Can i play those 2 cards in one section of the city ?

#2 Saifur

Saifur

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:26 PM

One more thing - the card " Dwarf Ranger" . This card can be played only in the quest section right ? What about the special text ? Is it used only when one of my units in THIS zone leaves play ?

#3 wraith428

wraith428

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:11 PM

1. Quests currently cannot be removed.  There are no cards to remove them.  Supports are removed when destroyed.  Examples of cards from the Core Set that can destroy a Support are Demolition (Dwarf), Pillage (Orc) and Burn it Down (Neutral) to name a few.

2. Nothing happens to the units, supports, quests or developments in a Burning zone.  That zone still functions and provides power as before.  Burning is simply a means of determining victory.

3. Yes you can play both in the same zone.  There is a little symbol next to the name of the card that indicates its unique.  Look at Grimgor Ironhide (Orc) from the Core Set as an example of this symbol or the Dwarven King (name escapes me.)  Only one of a Unique card can be in play at a time.

4. When you see Quest in italics there it means the Forced effect can only be used when in the Quest Zone.  The Dwarf Ranger can be played in any zone.  Units will say "quest zone only" in their text if they can only be playing in a specific zone.  Huntmen (Empire) are an example.

Wraith428

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS