Photo

Is that prior to the return of Fireborn the RPG ?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Lucien120

Lucien120

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:05 PM

Hi folks,

What you think ?  Could this be possible ?  The return of Fireborn RPG upfated and revised and the Book of Aspects ?  Am I just dreaming ?

#2 Surak

Surak

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:03 AM

I'm damn hopeful,

Fireborn and Grimm could both do with a little more love around here

Knowledge is power, and power corrupts.Therefore library's are the source of all evil.

My DH beta 2 aptitude calc is here https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing

Part of the TeamACES youtube channel http://www.youtube.c...Ha0q8lrmTRGATFA

#3 JerusalemJones

JerusalemJones

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 05:01 AM

I'm wondering the same thing. It always looked like a cool rpg, even if I never played it. The book sure makes the setting more interesting that what I recall.

#4 Doc, the Weasel

Doc, the Weasel

Pretending to be many, many things.

• Members
  • 1,640 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:43 AM

I liked the setting, even though I feel the system needs some fine tuning. It was ended way too soon.

Here's to hoping this is the start of something.

Listen to my actual play podcasts at BeggingForXP.com.

Take a look at my Talent Trees (Edge of the Empire and Age of Rebellion), YT-2400 deck plans for the Lazy Bantha, as well as my other handouts.

#5 sepayne7l

sepayne7l

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 09:58 AM

I think it's obvious that there are those at FFG who really love the gone (but not forgotten) games. I knew nothing about the setting til I read the announcement for the novel. 

I really hope it does well. A name fantasy author sure doesn't hurt. As mentioned above, a Grimm novel would be great, especially if they brought back new editions. Maybe they will, their WH RPGs certainly seem to be successful.  

#6 TheMadGM

TheMadGM

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 02:15 PM

I'm very hopeful this is a silver lining around the dark cloud that was Fireborn's passing, and I'd be overjoyed at it's return... hopefully with the system tweaked so it's a bit more proper.

Never been a fan of Hickman, but I will prob'ly pick this up to support a spiffy setting. :)

#7 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2011 - 02:59 PM

anything is possible , and the company does churn along , slow as it may be .

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS