• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Saifur

Saifur

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:31 AM

Hello , i wanted to ask few questions  :D Thanks in advance for all replies

1 .After each played card , you discard it right ? Unit cards are in play until killed , the kingdom upgrades and quests remain in play even if section is destroyed right ? Any other type of cards are discarded ?

2 In phase one you can play any card that says ACTION in the text ? If it doesnt say action , you cant play it ?

3. Powers from quest cards and kingdom upgrade counts are also counted in new turns when collecting resources ?

4. If a section of the kingdom is under attack , and you have units with text that says " battlefield only " , it doesnt matter section is under attack , you can still use any of those units to defend ? And you dont need an special card or something that allows you to use them

#2 HappyDD

HappyDD

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:07 PM

Saifur said:

Hello , i wanted to ask few questions  :D Thanks in advance for all replies

1 .After each played card , you discard it right ? Unit cards are in play until killed , the kingdom upgrades and quests remain in play even if section is destroyed right ? Any other type of cards are discarded ?

2 In phase one you can play any card that says ACTION in the text ? If it doesnt say action , you cant play it ?

3. Powers from quest cards and kingdom upgrade counts are also counted in new turns when collecting resources ?

4. If a section of the kingdom is under attack , and you have units with text that says " battlefield only " , it doesnt matter section is under attack , you can still use any of those units to defend ? And you dont need an special card or something that allows you to use them

Ok, I'll try:

1. This is worded confusingly: tactics are generally discarded once you play them; units, quests, and supports are mostly permanent unless they self-destruct or something. Use your best judgment about discarding, but tactics (the ones you seem to be refering to by listing everything else) are discarded.

2. Not sure what "phase 1" is, but if you mean your first turn then you can play cards that say ACTION.  I think you are a bit confused, though, since lots of different cards say ACTION on them, some units, some supports, so on.  Generally you can play tactics in any of the phases that say a player can take an action, or you can use an ACTION off a card on the table, but you can only play units and supports in your own operations phase.

3.Yes

4. "Battlefield only" means you can only put that card down in the battlefield. If the other player shifts that card to another zone it can still defend and acts normally. I think that restriction only matters for where you play the card.

#3 Saifur

Saifur

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 01:12 PM

Ok , than if i have unit which card says " battlefield " so its in the battlefield section and some ofther kingdom section is under attack , HOW do i move that unit to defend ? I cant put new units in section under attack while currently there is a battle ?

Also , for the extra cost of some cards , it can be reduced if the unit is loyal to your race. How do you determine that ??

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS