First Regionals of the Season

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JerusalemJones

JerusalemJones

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 03:40 AM

While the seminaras and other events look interesting on their own, it looks like FFG will again kick off the Regional season in their own backyard. Having attend last year's event, I truly enjoyed playing and wish I had the opportunity to play in the other LCG regionals (I only managed to play in some Game of Thrones events). I still don't know yet if I'll be able to attend this year, but if anyone is considering this, I'd strongly recommend attending. Even beginner players can learn alot about the games from playing in these tournaments (I've learned alot of strategies playing, and losing to, the best players in AGoT).

#2 sepayne7l

sepayne7l

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:08 AM

I'm pretty jealous of you, JJ. I've noticed from your posts you get to some fun events. Out in Arizona it's kind of a wasteland at times. I'm hoping that a regional will be either in Phoenix or Tucson, but there weren't last year. I live in Tucson and I don't think that among the handful of stores here that anyone wants to put up the fee. Sad.

#3 Hellfury

Hellfury

• Members
  • 833 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:31 PM

I dont play AgoT, but I hope to see you there, JJ. I missed meeting you at Arkham Nights. Hopefully, I'll catch you at one of the seminars. Maybe throw down an impromptu game of CoC.

#4 Wargames Workshop

Wargames Workshop

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:49 AM

WARHAMMER INVASION REGIONAL THIS SUNDAY 8th MAY IN UK, AT WARGAMES WORKSHOP, NORTHAMPTON, SEE WWW.WARGAMESWORKSHOP.CO.UK FOR DETAILS OR CALL ME ON 07931 775263.

REGARS CARL

#5 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:53 PM

how big are these events ?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS