• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 UnhappyYak

UnhappyYak

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 06:06 AM

Hey all,

I've been having trouble finding a roleplaying group in the area.  I've really liked Shadowrun and I've been eying the Dark Heresy and Deathwatch books, but I can't really justify buying games that I just won't play.  Does anyone have any groups that meet at the FFG center or elsewhere in the area?

#2 MisterSlanky

MisterSlanky

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 06:51 PM

Although we do not play any of the RPGs you mentioned, the Minneapolis/St. Paul Chapter of The Pathfinder Society meets every 1st and 3rd Sunday of every Month on the Mezzanine at Fantasy Flight Games and we're always looking for more players.  You're welcome to join us unannounced, but if possible, send me an e-mail at rbolduan <at> gmail <dot> com and I'll let you know more.

#3 Soliloquies

Soliloquies

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 03:19 PM

I would love to get into a Rogue Trader or a Deathwatch game to try it out. I actually am a long time fan of traveller from way back when. 

Also, I am involved in the Pathfinder Society Games held every first and third sunday of each month at the FFEV center. Mister Slanky is one of the DMs.

#4 Northspot

Northspot

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:37 PM

All, I'm running Lair Assault this Thursday, Sept 9th, at the Event Center by Rosedale.  I know I've got enough to run it already, but I've got the whole night if there are enough for multiple runs (which I'm planning on, since I doubt there will be a completion the first time).

If you are interested there's a signup sheet at the Event Center or email me at Skulls4SkullThrone@gmail.com and I'll send out the PDF on character creation...It's pretty much a standard RPGA guidelines for a 5th level character.

Hope to see people there...We need a group of 12 to get the Event Center upgraded to a Core level store, by Oct. 15th.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS