I just looked at the image, and it is spelled Chieftan. I think Sisyphus meant that it is spelled Cheiftan throughout the text on the website, not the card.
Yes, it's spelled 'Cheiftan' on the web site and 'Chieftan' on the card. Both spellings are wrong, since it should be 'Chieftain'.
Two other card names have spelling errors in the web page:
- 'The Galadhrith's Meeting': this should be 'The Galadhrim's Meeting' (lotrlcg.com/PHP/cardFocus.php)
- 'Daughter of the Nimordel: this should be 'Daughter of the Nimrodel' (lotrlcg.com/PHP/cardFocus.php)
Thanks for putting up this database!
Edit: I noticed, Artists are currently listed as 'Unavailible'. That should be 'Unavailable'. However, why not put in some of the names we already know?
E.g. 'Daughter of the Nimrodel' and 'The Galadhrim's Meeting' are pieces by 'Magali Villeneuve' who also did 'Lorien's Wealth' which seems to be missing from the DB.
Now, that I'm comparing the DB against the list of images I have collected, there are several other cards missing:
- 'Valiant Sacrifice' (Event)
- 'Horn of Gondor' (Attachment)
- 'Celebrian's Stone' (Attachment)
- 'Steward of Gondor' (Attachment)
- 'Goblin Sniper' (Enemy)
- 'The Necromancer's Reach' (Treachery)
- 'Under the Shadow' (Treachery)
- 'Ominous Paths' (Quest)
I guess some of these might be outdated and/or have different titles or stats now. I also haven't saved the URL's where I found them, unfortunately