• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,433 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:21 AM

Hi everybody, I had a small problem during my latest game. I played Dracula, and at a certain point of the game, I had to move (being in Gallway), but all other cities / sea zones I can reach from Gallway were already on the trial; it was day, and I couldn't use Hide to gain time because it was on the trial too. Any idea of how to behave in this situation? I also already used Double back, so I could use it to re-enter the Ocean. Maybe it's in the rules buried somewhere, and I wasn't able to find it...

Thanks for help!

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#2 Zozimus

Zozimus

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 01:23 PM

In the unlikely event that
Dracula maneuvers himself into a position
where he has no legal move, he is punished as
though he were caught cheating (see
“Cheating,” on page 25) and then takes his
turn as normal (assuming he didn’t lose the
game).

I thought I'd remembered this rule took me a while to find it again, though!  :) 

Man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness of a child at play. - Heraclitus

#3 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,433 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:51 AM

Zozimus said:

In the unlikely event that
Dracula maneuvers himself into a position
where he has no legal move, he is punished as
though he were caught cheating (see
“Cheating,” on page 25) and then takes his
turn as normal (assuming he didn’t lose the
game).

I thought I'd remembered this rule took me a while to find it again, though!  :) 

Thanks! I knew it should have been covered somewhere! Not a situation that happens very often, indeed!

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS