Crazy view ratings?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mal Reynolds

Mal Reynolds

• Members
  • 683 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:45 PM

Is it just me or are the view ratings on this forum very high? I mean most threads have more than 500 views.  what to make of it? I quess there is many that are real excited about the game Mansions of Madness as I am. And that's good. 

you know what expansion I would like for the game? an antartica expedition (the Thing). but now I am just dreaming. 

good gaming

#2 MustardTheTroops

MustardTheTroops

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:47 PM

I think myself and a great deal of others are lurking for news tidbits.

I have no experience with the game myself, but have been snooping around here for what other people are saying. I'm sure there are many more like me. I can't wait to try it, but want to know more about it before I pre-order.

#3 Old Dwarf

Old Dwarf

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:41 AM

Mal Reynolds said:

Is it just me or are the view ratings on this forum very high? I mean most threads have more than 500 views.  what to make of it? I quess there is many that are real excited about the game Mansions of Madness as I am. And that's good. 

you know what expansion I would like for the game? an antartica expedition (the Thing). but now I am just dreaming. 

good gaming

I think MoM is FFG most anticipated Release ever.Mountains of Madness & Nameless City come to mind as possible Expansions.The Scale however would be  off as they were both larger than a single Mansion.Still it could be done,actually I was thinking of converting Dungeon Quest into something like this as the scales more fitting.

OD

A Dwarf in Winter

#4 Mal Reynolds

Mal Reynolds

• Members
  • 683 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 01:06 PM

oh yeah Mountain of Madness would fit right into my antartica theme dream. thanks for mentioning it. I will add it to my list of dreamy expansion. Weird to think about expansions before the game even is released. but than again... I like to dream.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS