• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kingtiger

Kingtiger

• Members
  • 458 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:35 PM

Hi there!

So far I don't own this game, but I do play and own FFG's "Tide of Iron". I also frequently play "Axis and Allies miniatures". Since they've again decided on a scale change-this time of the planes- and i'm not intending to fall for that again-I'm wondering about the compatibility of WoW planes to AAM's. Whatare their sizes? Could anyone perhaps post a pic with say an AAM Messerschmitt 109 and one from WoW? Or a Spifire perhaps? I would prefer to buy certain models from FFG and possibly replace the existing ones I have now from AAM, as i have a lot more faith in FFG than in WoTC. 

#2 hey_yu

hey_yu

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 03:40 PM

Saw this pic on Forumini:

#3 Kingtiger

Kingtiger

• Members
  • 458 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 03:29 AM

Thanks! That's certainly close enough for me as far as the scale is concerned. How much does a complete set of miniatures ( 3 of each, I believe?) go for? Do they come with the rules, counters etc. or do you simply get the miniatures (which is what I'm mostly interested in...).

#4 hey_yu

hey_yu

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 08:54 AM

I don't have any miniatures, just the game.  Individual planes I believe come with a miniature, playing base, pegs, maneuver cards, and airplane card.  Info on planes and retail cost at:

www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp
www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS