Dark Heresy System in other worlds.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DarkHawkPro

DarkHawkPro

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:17 AM

Alright, first off.  I want to say i love Dark Heresy system and the WHFRP it derived from..  The whole system is fantastic.  Now,  there was game along time ago called Mutant Chronicles.  Now a Miniature product of FFG.  out of pure Morbid gamer habit i began converting the Mutant Chronicles world over to use a Dark Heresy system, while retaining some of the Mutant chronicles feel.  i would like to see how people feel about it.. I'm not a writer by any means, so it's bare bones mechanics, and i threw it together in two days and it's not finished, by a long shot.  but take a look and ask me any questions.  

fbosley.webs.com/MCDH.pdf

#2 Nimon

Nimon

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:49 AM

I am not familar with mutant chronicles, but I too like the system. It is kind of a metric system for gaming, easily adaptable I would think to almost and game.

#3 Valdek

Valdek

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:53 AM

Having played Mutant Chronicles, the DH system  and setting works fine for it, you could relocate the Mutant Chronicles Earth to a different world within the Imperium, Hive Worlds with some agri worlds in the same system and have it run by Corparate Empires with the most powerful of which having the Imperial Governor, which would change hands depending on the current state of affairs.  With Mutants running riot and cults it would be a fantastic place for the Inquisition work.  I has everythnig that a campiagn could need.

One of my players played MC for many years has likened the setting and conditions.

#4 DarkHawkPro

DarkHawkPro

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:48 PM

I've loved the Mutant Chronicles setting and i just wanted to breath some new life in it with-in the community.   feel free to read my PDF give any feedback.   Thx for the Support. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS